4 oz. chicken breast ($0.67) or leftover chicken
2 oz. dry macaroni pasta ($0.16)
1 ea. Soup Pop Garden Vegetable Soup ($2.99)
Total cost: $3.83
A Soup Pop Garden Vegetable twist to the classic chicken noodle soup. A great way of using up leftover chicken in a quick and easy meal.
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the box. Drain and set aside.
- (Raw) Slice chicken into 1-inch thick strips. Heat saucepan on medium-high. Add chicken to pan and sear on all sides, 2 min per side. Remove chicken, cut into cubes, and return to pan.
(Cooked) Cut chicken into cubes. Heat saucepan on medium-high and add chicken to pan, stir 1 min.
- Add 10 oz. of water to pan. Scrape bottom of pan with wooden spoon to pick up the tasty bits.
- Empty contents of one Soup Pop Garden Vegetable Soup into the pan. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 3-4 min.
- Stir in cooked pasta. Simmer additional 1 min. Transfer soup to a bowl.
Did you make this recipe or got great ideas of making your own Chicken Noodle Soup Soup with Soup Pop? Share your twist, comments, and thoughts below!