1 ea. Italian sausage link ($0.49)
2 oz. dry macaroni pasta ($0.16)
1 ea. Soup Pop Tomato Soup ($2.99)
Total cost: $3.64
Easy macaroni soup with Italian sausage and Soup Pop Tomato Soup. It’s hearty, filling, and low cost. Great quick dinner fix for busy people.
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the box. Drain and set aside.
- Remove Italian sausage from casing. Heat saucepan on medium-high. Add sausage meat to pan and cook, 5 min. Stir to break up chunks.
- Add 10 oz. of water to pan. Scrape bottom of pan with wooden spoon to pick up the tasty burnt parts.
- Empty contents of one Soup Pop Tomato Soup into the pan. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 3-4 min.
- Stir in cooked pasta. Simmer additional 1 min. Transfer soup to a bowl.
Did you make this recipe or got great ideas of making your own Italian Sausage, Tomato, Pasta Soup with Soup Pop? Share your twist, comments, and thoughts below!